Last updated: October 2015
In all cases I will respect your privacy and will not knowingly let anyone, who has no legal right to do so, have access to this information. I will do my best to make sure that your information is accessible only through the account password that you provide.
By using this site and providing your information, you agree that you will not hold me responsible for loss of your privacy to due to someone else’s legal or illegal activities, even if such loss was caused by a mistake or negligence on my part.
If you buy a product or create an account, I will store:
- your email address
- name and serial number so that I can offer you to recover your license in case you loose it.
- meta-information about your purchase like the date/time you placed your order.
- your IP address on login so that if you have a concern about someone else having access to your account or want to receive notification e-mails on login or your account e-mail was changed and it was not you, I can help provide an audit trail of your account access to help you figure out what happened.
- all account passwords are encrypted in the database and not accessible in plain text. They are as secure as the encryption method provided by the framework that this site is built with.
- when you request to reset your password, an e-mail with a link will be sent to you. Following that link you will be asked to provide your account’s e-mail address and enter a new password. The link is only valid for 60 minutes, after which it will no longer work.